Thank you for your support!
Because everyone involved in CTH are unpaid volunteers, 100% of the donations go directly to supporting the homeless men and women we serve. We are also a 501C charity so your donations are tax deductible too.
Updated Ralphs Reward Program for Clothing the Homeless.
Click on the picture below for more information.
If you signed up Clothing the Homeless for your Ralph’s Reward Program card in the past, it expired on September 1st and you must re-register. It is easy to re-register, just click on the flyer below and follow the instructions.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLES LIVES
- $13 supports clothing one homeless person per month
- $60 supports one month’s van, liability insurance and gas
- $100 supports purchases of much needed clothing such as underwear and socks
- $177 supports one month’s rent of 1 storage locker. We rent 4 lockers.
- $365 is a dollar a day for the general and emergency fund
Donations to this ministry are needed to continue helping those less fortunate.
You can be a part of this movement by sharing in the ministry physically or financially. God wants to use the whole Body of Christ. If you do not have a PayPal account but still want to give financially, write a check to Journey Christian Church and earmark it “Clothing the Homeless.” Put it in the offering plate at the church or mail it to Journey Christian Church, 4849 Alton Pkwy Irvine, Ca. 92604. This is a tax deduction and you will be furnished a receipt at the end of the year.
For more information contact us at email@example.com